Monday, March 10, 2014

DVD Movie Review #88 Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong


Hello again and welcome to another one of my grand old movie reviews. Today we go to a soon to be classic film Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong. Oddly enough I found this off of WetMovie1's site as he had gone to a theatrical showing and reviewed it. I had to get it as I have enjoyed the Gingerdead Man movies and the Evil Bong Movies. And I obtained my copy for $0.57.

This movie continues the story from Evil Bong 3 where we are back to the Bong shop where our favorite bong is hidden away. The Gingerdead man has decided to go after the girl and the bakery that did him in so many times before. Well the two cross paths and then they decide to go at it in a strange way that I have yet to fully understand.

Well this has what we all loved from the first series including wisecracking puppets and of course the lovely naked bodies writhing about. It is good to see the same old characters back again as I have enjoyed both the series quite well.

Well that was all that was good about this film.....oh the disappointment! I mean was there even a fight?! The ending also left me going what the heck?! Though I enjoyed the characters but there wasn't much coherence to the plot and at times I had to wonder what was going on. The Music was ugh terrible. You were given one job and it wasn't a hard one! People!

I am saddened and terribly disappointed in this.

Rating:   4/10

I have the standard DVD release of this film by Full Moon entertainment.


Used:     $13.01   Half.com
(http://product.half.ebay.com/Gingerdead-Man-vs-Evil-Bong-DVD-2014/177191202&cpid=5000066201799)
New:     $12.03    Barnes and Nobles
(http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-gingerdead-man-vs-evil-bong-charles-band/26991281?cm_mmc=affiliates-_-linkshare-_-xwtbxymhl3e-_-10%3a1&ean=859831007319&isbn=859831007319&r=1)

No comments:

Post a Comment