Monday, April 7, 2014

SeptumSin's Blue Ray & DVD update Blog 4/7/14

Hello Again and welcome to my next Blue Ray and DVD update. This time I am going over a few shipments and will be holding off on the release till more build up. This first group comes from Rightstuf.com.

Goldo 13 The Professional 4/4/14:  This is the other old school animated version of the Golgo 13 series. I am very eager to see this as I really enjoyed the "Queen Bee" story and this is supposed to be better than that. This is a piece of anime history and is worth having in any collection I am sure.
Lupin III Bye Bye Lady Liberty 4/3/14: This is another Lupin special and I have noticed that Eastern Star is really taking charge with the series. Lupin has lots and lots of specials that have not made their way here as well as a 2nd and 3rd season of a TV series. I hope by supporting this interest will come again to the Lupin series.

Princess Nine + Soundtrack 4/3/14: This is a good buy if ever there was one with the re-release of the series. I got a friend of mine the soundtrack for Christmas last year and have been interested in the show ever since. I really look forward to watching this and with the soundtrack being included for preorders of this re-release by Lucky Penny this was hard to resist.

The Midnight Horror Collection 8 Movie Pack 4/4/14: This was not a purchase but a gift actually. A friend of mine came into the possession of several DVDs that she did not want and asked me if I had any of these. I do own Evil Bong but not the rest so I accepted this set. I do have a great interest in Prom Night and Demonic Toys so this will be a fruitful en-devour I'm sure. 
Secretariat 4/7/14: This was actually not because of an interest in the movie. The Disney movie rewards site was offering a free Blu Ray with purchase of three titles. I had just completed adding two titles so I watched Pete's Dragon and well here we go this is the only one offered that I didn't already have in my collection. This is rated well and got good reviews so I guess I'll have to check this one out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment