Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Movie Blog #30 Evil Bong Part I

Hello and welcome to the next of my Halloween movie blogs. This time I am going it to the realm of the absurd with the classic evil bong. I saw it in Moviestop and I didn't believe my eyes when I saw the title. I said to myself "I have to have this."
Well our story begins with a nerd starting to attend a new school and renting a place with three stoner roommates.  They manage to buy a cool plastic bong off the internet which turns out to be an evil cursed bong. When you take a toke off of this then you are sucked into a crazy bong world where your soul is trapped and your body dies. Only Tommy Chong has the key to defeat this evil bong for good.
Ok one of the cool ideas that this movie has is bong world. Full of sexy vixens that have specialty bras utilized to torture and kill the victims. This world has some odd characters including the Gingerdead man.  This adds to the odd nature of the series that is already odd. I mean an evil bong as the villain?  I really do enjoy this comedy/horror series.
Though there were two sequels with one taking place in the jungle and other having an alien bong none have Tommy Chong! I have to say this was worth the money and if you ever get s shot you need to see this trilogy

Creep Factor - 4/10
Entertainment Value - 7/10
Scare Factor - 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment